Systems Engineer - Contract
- £450.00 / Day
My client is looking for System Engineer to join a growing and exciting project in Basingstoke.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Advanced troubleshooting skills. Be able to mentor others and serve as a point of escalation during any critical support assistance incident.
- Creating install procedures for deployments.
- Updating design documents (if necessary changes are needed).
- Strong communication skills in the English language, with the ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical personnel in high-stress situations.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner on multiple tasks within the project, with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- High level of professionalism, particularly working with and assisting with technical questions and issues
- Ability to produce and maintain documentation of information security systems using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal or no supervision
- Candidate must have hands-on experience on deployment of Hyperconverged infrastructure in a Data Center environment.
- Experience in mid to large datacenter environments, including at minimum:
- A proven track record of success supporting and providing ongoing maintenance for datacenter virtual environments
- Specific success in implementing converged or hyper converged infrastructure deployments
- Hands-on experience in implementing and maintaining hyper-converged platforms, such as HPE Simplivity, and/or VMware VSAN.
- Substantial experience in implementing and troubleshooting VMware and Vcenter
- Must have experience on Windows 2016 Active Directory , DNS etc
If this is something you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in touch!