- £38K / Year
My client is currently looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor to be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery of the civil infrastructure for a FTTH network deployment project within a City. The Construction Supervisor will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Telecoms network installation
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
Some of what you will be doing will include:
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Internal Team.
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Construction Manager.
* Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project and client requirements.
* Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
* Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other Utilities companies on behalf of the Client to co-ordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
* Ensure all site-specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
* Public liaison duties required.
* Deputising for the Construction Manager at Customer & Supplier meetings.
* Manages Stage 1/2 As builts, ensuring they are received checked and stored
If you feel this is the position you are looking for and believe you have the experience required then please don't hesitate to send your CV and get in contact with me at email@example.com
If not please do pass onto any of your friends or colleagues that would be interested in a role like this as we do offer a £300 successful referral fee!