- £250.00 / Day
My client is looking for a Network Planner for an FTTH Project to be responsible for the design of all networks required to enable a city infrastructure to be built.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of our journey of success by providing an industry leading service, ask yourself…
* Are you looking for a role that challenges you?
* Can you multitask and prioritise work?
* Do you undertake a methodical, measured approach to your work?
* Do you want to be part of an engaging and inspiring team?
* Do you like communicating with others and work together to solve problems?
* Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new ones?
Some of what you will be doing will include:
* To design and oversee design of agreed fibre architectures to satisfy city design (FTTH)
* To forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
* Management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
* Manage and advise on capacity within the FTTP city
* To liaise with outsourcing companies for detailed design
* To help develop, implement and champion network topologies
* To be rigorous with respect to data quality within assets and customer management systems
* To drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness
* Quality Check incoming Job Packs from Design Partners
* Highlight any Defects back to Design Partners and ensure Defects are resolved prior to Job Pack issue
* Issue completed Job Packs to In-City Planners and City Build Team
* Identify QC fail trends from design Partners and work with design partners to address failure root cause
The role is paying a very good daily rate and great benefits
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to proceed.