Continuous Improvement Manager
- £100K / Year
My client is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to take them to the next level in Milton Keynes.
* You will be accountable for implementing the Continuous Improvement framework and culture across the organisation.
* Prioritising, mobilising and implementing the Continuous Improvement change delivery agenda on behalf of the PMO function in order to realise the company's strategic plan.
* You will do this in a way that delivers robust and sustainable improvements and drives continuous improvement into their culture and corporate DNA.
* You should possess an expert understanding of CI principles & frameworks and have proven experience of implementing these frameworks across enterprise organisations as well as measuring the successful outcomes / benefits of these improvements
*You should have in-depth experience working in a strategic leadership, change management, customer/business transformation environment. Proven experience in a senior capacity, delivering major change programmes/projects into an operational environment through process, people, communications and cultural levers.
* You will be driving a culture of Continuous Improvement and be experienced in making sustainable change within challenging timeframes and engaging with the most senior partners in the organisation
* You will be able to make decisions utilising commercial, customer and business insight to drive the performance of the business. You will have the ability to understand the key levers that drive breakthrough improvements
* Desirable is a good understanding of the UK Telecoms Construction Market and fundamental drivers (including regulatory requirements)
If this is something you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in touch!