CONTRACT - 6 Months - Deployment Engineer
A Transport Deployment engineer as part of the NP&I Transport Team for installing and commissioning new infrastructure to support Datacentre building adds program
- Undertakes the implementation and deployment of new installations for a variety of Transport platforms across the EMEA region to support Datacentre building adds program
- Works under minimal supervision, performs a wide spectrum of complex assignments requiring alternative analysis, innovation and judgment.
- Assumes responsibility for contribution to the success of major or multiple projects.
- Must have a strong customer focus
- Undertakes Transport Deployment tasks to test and turn up new network to support Datacentre building adds program
- Uses internal systems to create Low Level Design work packages that support new hardware installations and maintains data integrity in the internal deployed network databases.
- Create and manage purchases as required for new network builds, liaising with Logistics to ensure timely delivery and utilizing internal systems for tracking and shipping of equipment for new installations
- Report regularly on new infrastructure project status.
- Technology requirements for this position include:
- * Excellent understanding of SDH and DWDM technologies
- Excellent understanding of Ethernet
- Knowledge of PRO and other relevant inventory systems
For more information, feel free to contact Alice at