Fibre Supervisor - Cambridge
- £36K / Year
This role will be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery for the fibre connectivity element of a Full Fibre Build network deployment project within Cambridge.
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Telecoms Network Build
* Fibre Optics Splicing & OTDR testing
* Blown & Traditional Cable installation
* Valid Streetworks Supervisor Certification
* Fibre Optic / Cabling Installation Certification (C&G or similar)
* CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card
* Institution of occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)