- £65K / Year
My Client are embarking on the deployment of Fibre to the Home (FTTH) across twelve cities to 1 million homes by 2021.
Some of what you will be doing will include:
* A champion of Quality and H&S, promoting and managing excellence in SHEQ practices across My Clients field and its contractors, to ensure high standards are maintained.
* Accountable for all build related data in SalesForce, GIS, DepotNet and any other relevant system
* Accountable for contractor delivery to time, cost and quality (SDU and MDU)
* Accountable for end to end delivery of the build in a city
* Act as Point of Contact for escalations for all matters contractual related and liaison into Procurement
* Run governance meetings to ensure ongoing control
* Deliver projects on time (as defined by the PMO) and to budget through robust, high quality management processes, covering risk mitigation and forecasting.
* Direct management responsibility for the Construction management team and through matrix management the Planning/GIS and Field Services resources.
* Engagement with Central Design on build order and local information
* Ensure all completion documentation and As Built information is handed over within the agreed SLA by the contractor and that it is checked for accuracy prior to issuing to GIS.
* Identify and deliver opportunities for cost saving synergies across the delivery team
* Manage the operational relationship with all suppliers (including mobilisation) and have monitoring in place to ensure contractual KPI's, technical specifications, cost targets and system usage are adhered to and met.
* Management of multiple work streams for deploying FTTH, FTTP and Metro network.
* Provide information to the PM to be able to monitor, report and escalate issues within projects with risk mitigation management and recovery plans in place to minimise any affects.
* Own city budget and track spend to budget
* Own relationship with Highways in local council and work with City Manager on overall council engagement
* Responsibility as contractual Project Manager (or other equivalent title) in the operation of the Contract in place with all suppliers.
* Review Business connection pipeline for the city and working with the regional Service Operations team to identify the priorities.
* Through a close working relationship with Contract Management (Procurement) ensure the completion of KPI measurement and productivity metrics to a regular prescribe timetable and formal notification.
* Work with MDU team and MDU contractors to minimise number of LOC properties
To be successful in this role you'll need:
* Proven track record in delivering medium to large multi-site client projects with experience of managing capital budgets extending to £20M.
* Strong telecoms/IT Service Management experience to a global client
* Effective leadership skills and ability to set good example to others.
* Proven delivery management experience gained within a telecoms environment
* Established track record in delivering large multi-site client projects.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to set good examples and motivate others
* Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to executive level clients and stakeholders.
* Thorough understanding of contract management and report
If you feel that this role is for you, then please apply now!!!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.