Construction Supervisor - Portsmouth
- £38K / Year
Our client is looking for a Construction Supervisor on a project in Portsmouth
The Construction Supervisor will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
* Ensuring and monitoring effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements
* Ensuring all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits
* Co-ordinating, capturing and presenting the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Internal Teams
To be successful in this role you'll need:
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Telecoms network installation
* NRSWA Streetworks supervisor certification, Units 1, 10-16.
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk