City Planner - Barnsley
Our client based in Barnsley is looking for a City Planner.
The City Planner is responsible to the Construction Manager for the design of all networks required to enable a city infrastructure to be built and for creating city-wide designs through the use of software and tools.
* Designing and overseeing the design of agreed fibre architectures to satisfy city design (FTTH)
* Forecasting CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
* Responsible for the management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
To be successful in this role you'll need:
* Experience with manipulating data and metadata underpinning a civils and fibre design
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of civils route planning
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of fibre planning
* Detailed understanding of Diversionary works code of practice and its application
For more information, feel free to contact Alice at