Regional Support Manager
Our client, a leader in the telecommunication industry, is looking for a Regional Support Manager.
- To ensure that the regions' cities are resourced effectively
- To manage the projects in compliance with guidelines and codes of practice
- To advise the network capacity accross the region's cities
- To help develop, implement and champion the network topologies
- To identify and augment existing networks
- Understanding of Diversionary works of practice and its application
- Team leader mentality - proven abitity to manage a team
- FTTP methodologies and design
- GCSE level qualification including Mathematics and English
- Full Clean Driving Licence
If you need further information, feel free to contact Alice on +44 (0) 203 328 7700!