- £40K / Year
My Client is looking for a Network Planner based Leeds.
Role: Network Planner
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent - Full time
· Have the ability to produce detailed industry standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation
· Understand lit fibre services
· Have a working knowledge of industry recognised GIS software
· NRSWA methodologies and design (NRSWA accreditation units 1 and 2 - desirable)
· Working knowledge of GE SmallWorld
· FTTH methodologies and design
Duties and Responsibilities
· Designing suitable civils and fibre optic infrastructure which are cost-effective, fit-for-purpose and future-proof
· Undertaking site surveys in accordance with my Clients safety guidelines
· Forecasting capex and opex requirements of designed infrastructure projects
· Producing detailed industry-standard documentation of that design
· Helping to develop, implement and champion fibre network design topologies
· Being rigorous with respect to data quality within my Clients asset and customer management systems
· Driving consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness
If you feel that this role is for you, then please apply now!!!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.