Packaging Specialist - 1278067
- €210.00 / Day
ORRegister and apply
Urgent Contract Packaging Controller required.
I am currently looking for Packaging Controller based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on a 12 month contract leading to an extension or possible perm position. The Packaging Controller is responsible for planning and creating of packaging orders to match equipment and inventory on site so that the equipment can be repackaged for safe return.
You will be:
- Managing packaging inventory and ensure changes are updated and maintained in the Google systems
- Liaise with GXO on packaging inbounds and cycle counts
- Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
- Maintain and update guidelines, produce new specifications and protocols as necessary.
- Processing and updating of exception items on customer platforms
- Manage the shipment of packaging materials for decommissioning projects
You will need:
- 3-5 years warehouse experience with inventory control and management systems
- Computer literate, intermediate level Word/Excel/Mail (Google docs a bonus)
- Working without direct supervision
- Experience of electronics/telecommunication hardware
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of handling and resolving customer queries
If you are interested in this role or know anyone that would be interested, please get in touch with TDA Telecoms on 02082404496.
Consultant: Jeson Ragunathan