Our Clients Include
What We Do
FTTH/FTTP/FTTC, Design and Project Management
4G/5G Design, roll out, maintenance, support, installatio and project management
Installation, maintenance, decom, audits, Implementation and project management
FTTP Delivery Manager - Newcastle
- £65K / Year
The role will be responsible for the delivery of a FTTP and Metro network deployment project within a City. Provides leadership, direction and development of all facets in the management of the Project Team. The role will be responsible setting priorities for the project to achieve successful completion of set milestones, whilst ensuring that KPI's such as Time, Cost and Quality are being achieved.
* Management of multiple work streams for deploying FTTP and Metro networks.
* Deliver projects on time and to budget through robust, high quality management processes, covering risk mitigation and forecasting.
* Direct management responsibility for the Construction management team and through matrix management the Planning/GIS and Field Services resources.
* Monitoring, reporting and escalation of issues within projects with risk mitigation management and recovery plans in place to minimise any affects.
* Review Business connection pipeline for the city and working with the regional Service Operations team to identify the priorities.
Knowledge & Experience
* Proven track record in delivering medium to large multi-site client projects with experience of managing capital budgets extending to £20M.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to set good example to others.
* Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to senior management, clients and stakeholders
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
* Good technical understanding of telecoms fibre optic networks.
If you are interested, please get in contact with Wayne on 0203 328 7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
City Manager - Newcastle
- £70K / Year
My client is looking for a City Manager in Newcastle .
The key responsibilities for this role are;
- Provide required reporting of project highlights throughout the project lifecycle to client and key city stakeholders.
- Be the commercial owner of the city before, during and after build.
- Undertake Build Enablement work pre build working with the Vanguard & new in city relationships to ensure POP sites are secured, relevant wayleaves acquired & developers engaged
- Own the relationship with senior stakeholders in the council and support the Delivery Manager with Highways relationship
- Drive local commercial "densification" of network (penetration of all network verticals, Total contract value or contracts, success with local housing association and new build developers, major wayleave relief for council properties etc)
- Be the local market expert: local demographics, competitor intelligence, key business parks, housing developments, local partners, key local events & relevant B2B organisations
- Develop strong local relationships to identify & progress local commercial opportunities for CityFibre in key vertical sectors including with local council, housing associations and property developers.
- Represent and speak for us at local networking and community events working with Marketing Manager on messaging and branding guidelines
Please get in touch with Wayne at email@example.com or 0203 328 7700 if you want to know more!
IP Network Transport Engineering Specialist - Contract
- £380.00 / Day
The role will report to the ESN Infrastructure Lead role and work closely with the MS Access, PSCS , OSS/BSS Project Management, Test Management and PMO team as well as 3rd party suppliers.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* To understand the ESN IP Network Transport Design with an in depth knowledge of IP routing protocols and interfaces with MVNO interfaces.
* To take ownership of any IP Network related issues and be the first point of contact for writing detailed and precise problem statements, reporting observations and raising issues
* To provide SME expert support to the IP Network technical design authority team during observation and issue resolution
* Provide support to the Issue Resolution Manager and Test manager to triage any observations and issued raised during testing
* Understand and ensure the implementation of the ESN Network Security requirements
* Document changes to as-built network configurations for all network components including switches, routers, load balancers and firewalls.
* Work closely with, and support, Security and Transmission design specialists.
* Work closely with product Network Architects to adhere to product guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Expert knowledge of data centres, routing, switching, managed WAN & LAN design
* A proven track record of implementing complex networks including VPNs (IPSec), MPLS, VoIP, remote access, authentication and single sign on.
* A thorough understanding of mobile network technologies and in particular LTE core networks
* Expertise in defining and documenting detailed network interfaces, system designs and network solutions;
* Experience of implementing High Availability and Mission Critical, Disaster Recovery solutions resilient networks
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Wayne at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Pre Contract Manager - Construction
- £65K / Year
My client is looking for an experienced Pre Contract Manager in Milton Keynes.
- Contribute to the evolution of the construction contract procurement strategy to meet company objectives.
- Supporting the delivery of fit for purpose construction contracts & frameworks alongside the Head of Procurement.
- Working closely with operational colleagues to understand and shape outcomes that satisfy their needs.
- Manage/support and contribute to the preparation of tender and contract documentation, management of the tender process, negotiation, award and mobilisation of construction contracts.
- Engage and build meaningful business relationships with key contractors, both existing and prospective
- Experienced in preparing, tendering, negotiating and award of construction contracts based on the NEC3 suite of contracts and other forms of contract.
- Negotiating strategic contracts for large capital projects.
- Experience of administering at a senior level construction contracts and giving advice and guidance to the project management/operational team on contractual issues.
- Delivering win-win and sustainable outcomes for the client and contractor.
Please get in touch if you are interested!
Field Service Manager - Northampton - FTTP
- £46K / Year
My client is looking for a Field Service Manager in Northampton on a FTTP Project.
* Leading and managing our teams in accordance with our core values, including developing team members.
* Management of multiple work streams for deploying physical fibre connectivity within a geographical area
* Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external key partners and stakeholders aligned with our core values.
* Provide accurate delivery forecasting within Salesforce for delivery of Business connections within in the region
* Manage and lead a team of Field Service Supervisors responsible for civils and cabling activities to deliver
If you would like to know more, feel free to get in touch!
Network Planner - UK
- £40K / Year
My client is looking for Network Planners on a big project across the UK.
* To design and oversee design of agreed fibre architectures to satisfy city design (FTTP)
* To forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
* Management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
* Manage and advise on capacity within the FTTP city
* To liaise with outsourcing companies for detailed design
* To help develop, implement and champion network topologies
* To be rigorous with respect to data quality within assets and customer management systems
* To drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness
If you are interested, please get in touch.
Construction Supervisor - Coventry - FTTP Project
- £36K / Year
My client is currently looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor to be responsible for monitoring the onsite delivery of the civil infrastructure for a FTTP network deployment project within a City. The Construction Supervisor will ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental guidelines and regulations.
- Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Telecoms network installation
* Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that mitigate project risk
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Understanding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA)
If you feel this is the position you are looking for and believe you have the experience required then please don't hesitate to send your CV and get in contact with me at email@example.com
If not please do pass onto any of your friends or colleagues that would be interested in a role like this.
Fibre Supervisor - FTTP - Peterborough
- £40K / Year
My client is looking for a fibre supervisor in Peterborough. Please see below the responsibilities.
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and Health & Safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits.
* Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Field Services Manager.
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Field Services Manager.
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones. Highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Field Services Manager.
* Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project.
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA / Highways Experience
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* OSP Fibre network installation - Splicing, Blown & Traditional Cable techniques
* Fibre Optic testing - PMD/CD, OTDR & ILM
* Scheduling of Multiple FTTP connections & Teams
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new, exciting position please apply or call me on 0203 328 7700.
Head End Supervisor - Telecoms - Fibre
- £35K / Year
My client is looking for a Head End Supervisor to join a growing and exciting project in Exeter.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Project Management of Facility Readiness to ensure that we meet the deadline to launch new products and services.
- Management of all Level 2 tickets related to customer faults to be resolved within agreed SLAs
- Regular communications with CTO and other relevant teams, to notify them of any potential hazards within the Headend and Hubs are cared for in a timely manner.
- Manage the daily operations within the Headend Technicians. This includes- but not limited to- status monitoring, escalating, and scheduled maintenance activity
- Support, train, and motivate team members.
- Work on special projects, as assigned, to help achieve the goals of the department
- Technical Degree required
- 6-8 years relevant experience, including Level 2 engineering management
Key skills & Attributes:
- Solid organisational ability and an attention to detail
- Ability to manage and coach team members
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Problem solver and solution provider
If you are interested, please get in touch!