Our Clients Include
What We Do
FTTH/FTTP/FTTC, Design and Project Management
4G/5G Design, roll out, maintenance, support, installatio and project management
Installation, maintenance, decom, audits, Implementation and project management
Senior DevOps Engineer
- £65K / Year
Working with a leading connectivity provider, this role will work within the Networking division on the development and delivery of Automation and Tooling within an active network. A key focus will be on production MACD configuration.
- Creation and contribution of HLD/LLDs and test plans
- Taking broad perspective on solution identification and problem resolution
- Idenifying functional knowledge applications and existing metholodologies for complex issues
- Strong understanding of automation engineering, leveraging CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years of programming skills
- Ansible, Python, REST API, Linux, Apache, MySQL
- Experience of a multi-vendor environment or lifecycle
- AWS and Software testing (desired but not essential)
- £100K / Year
Working with a leading connectivity provider, this role will be responsible for the design and delivery of an active portfolio of service utilising skills across architecture, delivery and network operations. This role will be conducting architecture design considering cost feasibility etc., rolling out new solutions (end-to-end) into a live production environment and augment the existing network where appropriate.
- demonstrable experience of core network architecture
- proven experience of leading design and implementation of solutions (particularly MPLS)
- accustomed to delivering projects of a large scale end to end
- a proven understanding of commercial and financial components relating to network design solutions
- experience with segment routing would be a significant advantage
FTTX MDU Surveyor
City of London
- £140.00 / Day
We are looking for an FTTX MDU Surveyor who will be joining our client's PIA team and will be working on new and existing builds.
- Capturing survey data for installation of cable management, fibre cables and splitters throughout MDU's.
- Target around 100+ home units per day across different sizes of buildings.
- Capture PIA access to the premises.
- Hands on field experience.
- Worked on fibre optics or fibre cabling.
- NRSWA ticket (advantageous)
- PIA Accredited
Tier 3 Noc engineer
- £46K / Year
3rd line Noc Engineer
We are looking for a Tier 3 NOC Engineer and you'll be joining one of our busiest teams, providing technical expertise at a senior level in problem management, technical escalation, and liaison with Engineering for core network technologies including Ethernet, broadband, security and optical. Some of your key responsibilities will include: • Acting as technical escalation for troubleshooting issues relating to network infrastructure and hardware • Liaising with 3rd party suppliers, as the technical lead, during fault and maintenance conditions • Participating in the development and introduction of new and advanced technologies into the network • Planning network installations and upgrading projects, assigning milestone tasks and ensuring deadlines are met
Fibre Network Planner
- £38K / Year
FNP / BR
Currently looking for a Fibre Network Planner to join a leading connectivity provider to do onsite planning and design for a mass fibre network rollout. Also be accountable for on-site blueprints and answer any enquiries for contractors and authorities.
- You will be checking network plans to make sure they are buildable and cost efficient.
- Identifying any problems on network plans and suggest other routes.
- Cooperate with stakeholders, local authorities and contractors.
- Make sure all work is completed within guidelines and code of practice.
- The ability to produce industry standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation.
- Experience of surveying routes and identifying defects.
- Knowledge of Diversionary works code of practise.
- Understanding of long-distance fibre networks.
- Experience of utilising civils avoidance methods.
- £38K / Year
West Midlands 1st/2nd line
We are looking for a NOC Ops Engineer to be based in Irlam or Telford and as one of our NOC Engineers, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring that we are constantly maximising the network performance for our customers through efficient monitoring, troubleshooting, scheduling of upgrades, and network optimisation.
You’ll also be;
• Establishing the networking environment by carrying out system configuration and system installation while defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
• Participating in the design and implementation of new solutions, resellers, and customer and improving the resilience of the current environment
What you will bring?
You’ll be a hard-working network engineering professional with previous data centre and 1st/2nd line network support experience. It’s essential that you have a working knowledge of Cisco IOS, IP, BGP, and any associated routing protocols.
Any experience working in an ISP or field engineering environment, a CCNA qualification, and basic command-line scripting would be a bonus